Yoga and Glamping Retreat
We’ve teamed up with local yogi Sue Wood to bring you another ladies only Yoga and Glamping Retreat! We think that glamping and yoga go perfectly together: nature, luxurious accommodation, deep stretching and a wood-fired hot tub in the heart of the East Midlands! What’s not to love?
So, if a mix of yurting and yoga sounds right up your street, keep on reading!
Yoga has many proven benefits….reduced stress, increased energy, increased ability to breathe deeply, a boost in serotonin levels, improved concentration and increased mindfulness!
Spending time in nature whilst glamping also has many benefits….reduced stress, increased energy, increased ability to breathe deeply, a serotonin boost, increased awareness and mindfulness!
That must mean that yoga + glamping = double the benefits!!
That’s why we’re inviting you to spend Friday 16th– Saturday 17thAugust getting your yoga on in our tranquil countryside location!
Friday day retreat – the plan for the day will include:
- 2 yoga classes, offering vinyasa flow sequences & yin style yoga
- pranayama breathing exercises
- the option to go for a countryside stroll from the site
- or to use the time to chill out and relax with others
- or to find a cosy nook to have some alone time
- a dip into the wood-fired outdoor hot tub at dusk to finish the day
- Additional Extra: There are also a number of holistic treatments on offer, these will need to be booked separately.
The day retreat is £70, including all of the activities mentioned above, all meals, and you get to spend the day in our lovely yurt village!
- Whether you’re travelling from afar, or would simply enjoy a night away from home surrounded by the serenity of nature, there is an option to stay overnight. Overnight accommodation will be one of our beautiful yurts, shared with up to 4 like-minded ladies, or group book a whole yurt.
- Your luxurious shared yurt will be solar-powered, feature a log burner, and all linen and a towel will be provided.
The Overnight Retreat includes all of the activities from Friday’s Day Retreat, a night’s stay in a beautiful yurt, and the Saturday Morning Half Day Retreat. Please get in touch with Sue by emailing email@example.com, for more information on the overnight stay.
Saturday Morning Half Day:
- Start your day with a yoga class, meditation and pranayama breathing exercises in yurt world
- Followed by a yummy vegan brunch
The morning retreat is £30 and will run from 9:30am – 12pm.
Whether you join us for a day, a morning or the whole retreat we can guarantee that you will leave feeling refreshed, revitalised and quite simply, like you again.
For more information or to book please contact our lovely yogi Sue Wood on Facebook or by emailing her firstname.lastname@example.org
If you love yoga, glamping and nature, this is certainly the retreat for you!
That’s it from us, we’re off to get zen and relaxed! To see more events like this and keep up-to-date with our latest news, follow Country Bumpkin Yurts and Canvas Café on Facebook. We are based on the border between Leicestershire and Northamptonshire. More details on how to find our East Midlands location can be found on our Location page.
We promise not to spam your newsfeed, although we will be posting regular yurt life, foodie and nature pics!
Thank you for reading!
Until next time,
Jen and Lara xxx