You are warmly invited to the overnight women only Summer yoga retreat run by Sue Wood and taking place here at Country Bumpkin Yurts.
20th – 22nd July 2018
Sometimes we have to be away from home to give ourselves the permission to really relax. Staying in luxurious shared yurts in beautiful countryside away from any hustle and bustle. You are invited to enjoy 5 classes of yoga and 1 guided meditation with pranayama (breathing exercises), wonderful vegan food, peace and tranquility oh and did I mention a glass of bubbles in an outdoor wooden hot tub?
£250 for a single bed in a shared yurt, £265 for a double bed in a shared yurt or book the one king size bed in your own private yurt for £295! (There are 2 shared yurts which accommodate 5 people in each so they are nice and cosy). Places are limited to 10.
Payment of a £150 deposit (non-refundable) will secure your place due by 1st June 2018.
Remaining balance payable by 1st July 2018.
- We will be offering a range of massage and beauty treatments, bookable beforehand with 2 local therapists. This will be optional and not covered in the retreat price. I will send out a list of treatments in advance of the retreat.
We Country Bumpkins will also be there to help make our stay as comfortable as possible. We will light log burners, have the hot tub ready and generally be there to support you during the retreat.
Terms and conditions
In the event of cancellation by the client, the following refund fees, minus the deposit, apply. The deposit is non-refundable.
– Cancellation 2 weeks or less before retreat start date, 0% refund
– Cancellation 2 to 6 weeks before retreat start date, 50% refund
– Cancellation more than 6 weeks before retreat start date, 100% refund
The retreat includes:
- 2 nights in a luxurious shared yurt, solar-powered, log burners, all linen and a towel provided.
- 5 yoga classes in a cosy village hall 5 minutes from the glamping site and 1 pranayama meditation on site.
- All freshly prepared nutritious meals and snacks, teas and cold drinks
- 4-5pm Arrivals, introductions, tea, and cake
- 15 pm Welcome ceremony
- 6-7.15pm Unwind and relax Yoga
- 8.30 pm Dinner followed by complimentary bubbles in the outdoor hot tub
- 8 -9.15am Breath and Movement – gentle yoga and pranayama
- 9.30am Breakfast then free time to explore, enjoy a walk, read a book
- 11 -12.15pm Dynamic Yoga Flow
- 12.30pm Lunch followed by free time and option to book a beauty treatment
- 5-6.30pm Slow Yin style yoga with vibrational sound healing
- 8.30pm Dinner followed by sacred Cacao ceremony
- 8.30 – 9 am Pranayama (breathing exercises) and meditation
- 9 am Breakfast then free time
- 30-11.45am Yoga to refresh and renew
- 12 pm Lunch followed by closing Ceremony and departures